3 Things old people (the elderly) cannot do


Well, getting old is a reality which everyone must face, when we live for years enough for us to do what we are supposed to do, we then have to join the league of the elderly. Being old is not a punishment from God; it's just a reality except for those who will get a chance to sneak into eternity. When you get old, and in this article let's take the age of 95, you may not be able to do the following

High Jump

I really do not think an old person in her 90's can go for a high jump competition, according to what i see when guys are high jumping, i am made to believe that any old person who attempts to emulate the youthful days through high jump will end upend up without a single born holding to each other.

5000 meter race

What a hell would my grandmother be looking for in such a race, if guys (and may be including you) cannot go for such a race, how dare an old person. I am very sure that an elderly who goes for such a race will be buried the next day.

Gymnastics

May be, I am   putting too much on the old people, this because young people may old not be able to do gymnastics. And if you take a closer note, i doubt whether you can do a single activity on what I have mentioned, maybe I should change the title to "things you (who is reading this article) cannot do"


0 comments:

My Mother Knows About Everything

My Mother Knows