Jobs to Avoid; Top 5 worst Jobs I cannot Do


Though jobs are now really few, that does not mean that we should all the jobs we find around, there are some jobs I really cannot do no matter what happens and here i list them

Military jobs

May be if i am a General  in the army, but i do not think it is funny to have a feeling that at some time, a bomb or landmine is going to finish you off. Jobs like that which makes it possible that my remains may never be discovered are not my taste.  So if you have a military job ready, please do not call me.

Police jobs

It is not funny chasing criminals in speedy cars as movies tend to suggest, the police jobs are not for me who does not want wasting a lot of time in things which contribute little like standing in the sunshine just to give a report to my boss. Given the fact, that i will get so many enemies in criminals, I move out of such jobs.

Secretary jobs

Except when I am the secretary to the president, secretary of state or under secretary, apart from that, i do not want to waste all my time typing work for other people. When would i type mine? I am not going to take up a secretary job no matter what.

Receptionist jobs

I have always told people that i am not good at smile yet i am sure that when you are receptionist, you will to smile. Some times i am also turned off by some women who put too much make up and since i will have to meet so many of them, i can end up abusing someone.

Scientist's jobs

There are many kinds of scientists but with this i mean the jobs which include some kind of chemistry or physicals, i do not want to confuse my mind also confuse others. Many scientist run mad before they even realise they are gone mad. Why should I take up such a job?

However since jobs are few these days, i advise to go with any job you find by

 


0 comments:

My Mother Knows About Everything

My Mother Knows