What girls mean when they say “I feel you”


Women have so many terms which they use when they are with men, some of them can include "I am ready for anything" and the one we talking about now- I feel you.  It is well known that if you want to have a successful love relationship or even start a love affair, you will need to understand women. Understanding a woman and the words they use is so vital for any serious man searching for love.

Well, when a girl says that i feel you, it will obviously depend on what you are doing, if she tell you such a statement when you are on phone, then just know she is trying to turn you on or probably letting you know that she loves. You know, it is hard to find a woman who will admit it directly to  a man that i love you, even the married women take ages before telling their husbands that they love them. It gets worse with beginning relationships, 95% of the women would prefer to have a guy tell them "i love you" 20 times a day yet they never mention it at any one time.

But if a woman tell you, I feel you when you having sex, just go ahead with what you are doing. Many of them are genuine when they say it though many also fake instances when having sex. What I know is that when a woman tell you that " I feel you" during sex, she will be meaning what she says, otherwise, she would pick on those others words like "not so bad" since she will not gain anything when she tells you that I feel you when she doesn't.

However, you should be aware that there are many women fake love from the begging to the end, they tell you "that fine" during sex when it is not really fine.  But for the "I feel you", if she ever mentions it during sex, just continue with what you are doing until she says "Stop

0 comments:

My Mother Knows About Everything

My Mother Knows